BANK COMMONWEALTH, PT
Is looking for a young, dynamic, self-motivated, mature and dedicated person to fill the following position for its expanding banking operation:
Project Officer – contract based
Provide day-to-day project office support to the Treasury Enhancement Program. Supporting the Project Leadership Team (Business Lead, IT Lead, and Project Director).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with majoring in Business Administration or Technology from reputable University
- Minimum 2 years experience as a project support (preferably in Treasury for banking industry)
- Accustomed in handling daily activity support for project.
- Having good knowledge on project time & resource management, project financial management and project vendor management.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Proactive, full of initiative, highly integrity, risk focus and attention to details
- Effective and good communication skills, self-starter and team spirited
- Outstanding PC skills on Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph to:
Please put Code: “T-POC” on your subject email
Closing date for applications: 30 October 2011
please visit jobsdb.com