We are an expanding furniture solution provider in Pekanbaru-Riau.
We provide ready made furniture, system furniture, and custom designed furniture to meet the needs of our clients. Our client base includes residential, small & medium enterprises, large scale commercial, governmental as well as multi-national companies. Our business scope includes interior contracting and construction.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who willing to take on responsibilities, challenges and grow with us for the following position :
Accounting & Finance : (Code: AF) - Pekanbaru
- Responsible for planning, implementing and reviewing all accounting, financial and general administrative system, policies and procedures and ensuring that they are strictly adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that the Company’s accounts are maintained in accordance with the Group’s policies and procedures and with due regard to generally acceptable accounting principles.
- Assist the submission of all statutory reports or tax returns and liaison with the relevant government authorities.
- Discharge all other duties and responsibilities that may be directed by the Accounting Manager.
- Male/ female, min. Bachelor degree of any major in reputable university (fresh graduated are welcome).
- Ability computerized accounting system.
- Able to complete assignment in tight schedule.
- Must have strong sense for urgency, and responsibility.
- Organized and systematic.
- Local applicants preferred or able and willing to relocate to Pekanbaru - Riau.
If you feel this challenging position is just what you are looking for, please submit your application with CV including recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org