PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 10,000 people in Indonesia. We produce Barbie, fashion dolls. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi West Java.
Currently we have several positions in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
We invite you to join our team as Cost Engineer
- Analyze and roll up the product cost to Headquarters and or Asia Design and Development (AD&D) , compile, control the standard cost setting and do analysis the variances on a monthly basis . The report will be used by management for strategic decision making purposes.
Key accountabilities area
- Analyze Flowchart hours (FCH) & Bill Of Materials (BOM) and follow up the issues where there are opportunities to improve the product cost
- Build the cost model for the first cost & Pre-audit cost model before Purchase Orders (PO’s) issued
- Set standard cost for local sources and purchased parts
- Generate weekly reports on product cost details
- Analyze material variances for further analysis by Process Engineer / Finance department.
- Analyze variances between inline and actual cost
- Bachelor degree (S1) in Industrial Engineering or accountancy
- Min 1 – 2 years experience in accounting or operation engineering with emphasis in manufacturing and cost financial analysis.
- High analytical skill, good knowledge of accounting systems preferably AS 400
- High degree of accuracy, discipline and integrity
- Willing to work in Cikarang – Bekasi
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph
(attachment is not more than 500KB)