GOODYEAR INDONESIA, PT
Goodyear is one of the world's leading tire companies. Together with its U.S. and international subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear manufactures and markets tires for most applications. It also manufactures and sells several lines of power transmission belts, hose and other rubber products for the transportation industry and various industrial and consumer markets, as well as rubber related chemicals for various applications. Goodyear is the world's largest operator of commercial truck service and tire retreading centers. In addition, it operates more than 1,800 tire and auto service center outlets.
Goodyear employs more than 72,000 associates worldwide and manufactures its products in more than 54 facilities in 22 countries. Goodyear Indonesia is now looking for the talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business in Indonesia, located in Bogor, West Java. These are people who enjoy responsibility, strive to achieve, open to change and have a collaborative style. The current opportunity is:
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information and economic indicators
- Provide reports to management on information for making strategic and operational decisions on areas such as investments and capital expenditure.
- Analyze the financial implications of proposed investments or other transactions to management against organization's business objectives
- Evaluate industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organization's short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university, majoring on Accounting.
- Relevant experiences minimum 2 years at finance area,
- Excellent analytical thinking, understand, and could work on the technical subject directly
- Self motivated, receives satisfaction from finishing work and from getting good results
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Able to meet tight deadline and ready to work under pressure.
If you have the above profile and wish to be part of our team, please send your maximum 2 pages of resume with current photograph to:
Human Resources Department
email@example.com (Max. 100 KB)
Please put the code as subject on e-mail
Only shortlist candidate will notified, therefore those who do not meet with the requirement need not to apply
We invite you to find out more about us on our website at
Twitter : @GoodyearID Facebook : GoodyearID
please visit jobsdb.com