FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE-FCN) is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 3,700 professionals located in most major business centers in the world, we work closely with clients every day to anticipate, illuminate, and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring.
FTI Consulting is currently establishing a practice in Indonesia to provide services in relation to debt and operational restructuring, corporate recovery, due diligence and forensic accounting. We are seeking senior accountants/consultants to join our high-calibre team.
Senior Accountants / Consultants
Selected applicants, under the guidance of managers, will be involved with:
- Investigations into the affairs of distressed companies
- Liaising with solicitors, accountants, banks and creditors
- Managing businesses in distressed situations
- Preparation of detailed reports to lenders
- Research, fact finding and analysis of businesses to assist in the formulation of restructuring plans or realisation proposals
Interested applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor of Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 3 years experience in transaction advisory or audit with an international accounting firm
- Speaking and writing Bahasa Indonesian mandatory
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Passion for problem solving
Benefits include an attractive remuneration package and a dynamic career plan. Interested applicants, please send a detailed CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only).