"Together we move the world" is the motto of the Schaeffler Group. By working closely with our customers from the Automotive, Industrial and Aerospace sectors, we develop and manufacture precision products for everything that moves. With around 70 000 employees worldwide, we are one of the largest suppliers of rolling bearings and a recognized partner of all major automotive manufacturers. For decades, our brands INA, FAG and LuK have stood for innovation, quality and reliability. At 180 locations worldwide, we generated sales of around 9.5 billion Euros in 2010.
Attractive position in the Schaeffler Group
Schaeffler provides you with many opportunities that promises you good career prospect and great satisfaction to work and interact with colleagues from diverse multicultural backgrounds. Your career path at Schaeffler is limited only by your desire and commitment to succeed. No matter where you are, you will enjoy a clear, structured, and long-term career path. You will be empowered and will also be provided with growth opportunities via unique platforms.
Come join one of the world's "Employer of Choice". Competitive wages and benefits offered. This is the right start of your career with Schaeffler Goup!
We are seeking for self-motivated team player for the following position in our offices in Jakarta, Indonesia:
- Support and coordinate all Strategic Roadmap activities within countries of responsibility
- Support the alignment of all Corporate Functions to Strategic Roadmap
- Gathering of market intelligence incl. competitor analysis and benchmarking studies
- Special Projects e.g. Project Mgmt for new manufacturing sites, launch of new products in cooperation with Product Mgmt. etc.
- Ensure that the short, mid and long term company objectives and targets are clearly communicated within the area of responsibility and that the organization is setup in a way to fully support them
- Projects to enhance & increase market transparency (e.g. SIS tool), implementation of market research projects
- Development of a marketing concept (marketing mix) in alignment with Strategic RM activities
- Bachelor degree from Finance, Business Administration, Marketing or Industrial Engineering
- Min. 3 years experience in Strategic Planning or in related position
- Good knowledge of the business principles involved in strategic planning e.g. sales planning, business planning, production planning, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office application, especially in Excel and PowerPoint program
- Good communication skills and organizational skills incl. Time quality management.
- Fluent in English, both oral & written
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, intensely deadline driven environment with rapidly shifting priorities.
- Good spoken and written English and other language(s) will be an advantage
Further information about our career opportunities is provided at www.workatschaeffler.com.
PT. Schaeffler Bearings Indonesia
Atrium Mulia, 2nd Floor, Suite 204
Jl. H.R Rasuna Said Kav. B 10-11
Jakarta – 12910 Indonesia
Please send your detailed resume and the earliest entry date to: GIRSAMSR@schaeffler.com.