We were established originally in early 2005 as a software company and our operations have expanded over the years, working together with experienced and professional staffs in the software industry. Agape software is able to develop all software requirements from front end to back office systems.
Right now we're expanding our business to develop complex ERP systems, such as Human Resource Management and Business Intelligent.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree (Preferably in art design, web design or related degree).
- Ability to quickly build modern CSS layouts.
- Impressive portfolio with a proven track record in designing for the Web.
- Deep understanding of user experience, presentation, live community and web content.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Broad knowledge of social media and digital communications.
- Boundless creativity, attention to detail and love of great design.
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web.
- Sufficient to both communicate within the organization and to provide site content when required.
- Exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative web design solutions in both branding and ecommerce environments.
- Minimum 1 years (2 or more desired) working experience as a web designer.
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
- Outstanding skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines and can meet timeline goals.
- A fun, collaborative attitude.
- Masterfully translate functional requirements and wireframes into simple UIs.
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given budget.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas, concepts and rationale for creative work.
- Develop rich, dynamic, and scalable Flash/Flex applications utilizing W/LAMP.
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts.
- Proficient with reading, writing and troubleshooting HTML.
- Knowledge of web design conventions, user experience, web standards, optimization and best practices.
- Basic PHP/MySQL knowledge.
- Search Engine Optimization and monitors effectiveness.
- Working knowledge of PHP.
- Experience designing for a variety of content management systems.
Please send your application letter, CV, Portfolio and recent photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org