BASF is the world’s leading chemical company – The Chemical Company – with sales of almost €63,9 billion and 109,140 employees at year-end 2010. Its portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products, agriculture products and fine chemicals to crude oil and natural gas.
Founded in 1865, today BASF helps customers in more than 170 countries to be more successful through intelligent solutions and high-value products.
PT BASF Indonesia, a subsidiary of BASF SE, is seeking the suitable candidate to join the best team in industry for the position below :
Support all activities related to tax matters, especially in the field of VAT input, income tax article 22, VAT JKPLN, and annual corporate tax.
- Minimum Diploma degree in Fiscal /Tax with min. GPA of 3.00
- 1-2 years experience in related job experience
- Excellent knowledge in Indonesia Tax Regulation
- Well organized and good communication skills (both in English and Indonesia)
- Posses good analytical thinking
- Able to work in team as well as individually
An attractive compensation package will be offered commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate
Please send your complete application along with CV and recent photograph no later than 10 days after this advertisement by using the QUICK APPLY service.
Visit us at www.basf.com