JUMBO POWER INTERNATIONAL, PT
We are a lubricant a fast growing Autocare and Autopart Company searching for energetic and motivated candidates to fill the following positions :
HRD & GA Manager
Main Objective :
Develop and administer the overall HR programs and policies to ensure the availability and effective use of competent human resources to achieve profitability and business objectives
Formulate the Human Resources objectives and programs including manpower planning, training and development, personnel policies, productivity improvement programs, health safety and environment.
Report to : CEO
- Male/female, min age 28 years, max 45 years
- S1 Law, preferably S2 Management Human Resources
- Min 4 years experience in HR Development & Industrial relation programs and comprehensive understanding as well as knowledge of man power & employment regulations/ law
- Experience in multinational companies or large local companies, ideally with some exposure in manufacturing
- Experience in setting up HR System and policies within guidelines set by the HR Principle
- Have a good leadership-relationship and fluent in English.
General Requirements :
Computer Literate on Windows program
Able to Work hard and work under pressure.
Please Send your resume , CV, plus a recent photo not later than two weeks from this advertisement to :
Or by E- mail Lauw.Meithy@jumbopower.com
PO. BOX. 2171 Jakarta 10001