If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity, and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill. With annual sales of approximately $107.9 billion and growing, we’re among the world’s largest companies. We sell thousands of products, operate hundreds of businesses, and partner with dozens of other companies, many of who are leaders in their industries.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Based: Jakarta Based
- Tracking the market movements in the industry.
- Collating data on assets.
- Monitoring local market.
- Ensure price database.
- Building contacts with local refinery.
- Updating industrial database.
- Assist on logistic.
- University degree in business, finance, accounting or economics
- 3-5 years experiences as trader or merchant in refinery business.
- Good analytical skill and detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good computer skills especially Microsoft Office.
- Team player
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Candidates are invited to send their application with comprehensive resume and contact telephone number before September 23, 2011 to the following email address:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further interview.
Visit our website at http://www.cargill.co.id or http://www.cargill.com.