URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Spire Research and Consulting is Asia’s leading market research firm specialising in strategic research addressing market entry and growth challenges. With offices in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea, Singapore and the United States, we deliver customized research reports on key industries in 15 countries across the Asia-Pacific. Spire’s clients include 23 Global Fortune 500 companies as well as Government agencies in 10 countries. Providing expert analysis on today’s markets and business trends, we help our clients identify and exploit major growth opportunities.
Spire is seeking applications for the following position in our Indonesia team :
Assistant Research Consultant
As a member of Spire’s Indonesia team, you will be working mostly on quantitative research team. You will manage internal and external resources to meet project objectives, as well as contribute to the analysis and development of strategic recommendations.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree S1 in Business, Economics or Engineering.
- Maximum 30 years Old.
- Fresh Graduates or Experience.
- Minimum Familiar with MS Office, SPSS and QPS.
- Must Fluent in English with Oral and Written.
- Experience in writing strategic-level research reports on specific product or industry.
- Able to design a questionnaire/Discussion Guide/Moderator Guide.
- Strong analytical skills, fact-finding skills, Good presentation skill, and detail orientation.