General Manager, Indonesia (Based in Jakarta)
Our client is a European company specialized in the inspection, analysis, audit, and certification of consumer products. Due to expansionary plans, they are seeking an experienced General Manager to manage and grow the textiles & apparel business in Indonesia.
- Manage and accountable for the Indonesia operations
- Deliver the financial results according to budget and forecast
- Establish and execute growth initiatives to align with the growth target and external business environment
- Synergize with external customers and vendors to develop new opportunities and to deliver extra value
- Maintain and handle the local government relationship
- Handle the local capabilities/tools roll out to achieve sustainable growth potential
- Manage internal process improvement to achieve operational excellence
- Degree and/or above, preferred in Textiles or Apparel or Testing related disciplines
- Min. 10 years of related working experiences with proven track record of managing a large team (100 & above)
- Profit & Loss Management and strong financial analytical skills
- English and Bahasa Indonesian communication skills required.
- We invite interested and qualified candidates to send in your updated resume (MS Word Format) with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Please indicate the position you are applying in your email subject.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Yr(s) Exp||10 years|
|Zonal Segregation||DKI Jakarta|
|Job Type||Full Time, Permanent|
more information http://id.jobsdb.com/ID/EN/Search/JobAdSingleDetail?jobsIdList=400003000658498&cf=N