JUMBO POWER INTERNATIONAL, PT
We are a lubricant a fast growing Autocare and Autopart Company searching for energetic and motivated candidates to fill the following positions :
HRD & GA Manager
Main Objective :
- Develop and administer the overall HR programs and policies to ensure the availability and effective use of competent human resources to achieve profitability and business objectives
- Formulate the Human Resources objectives and programs including manpower planning, training and development, personnel policies, productivity improvement programs, health safety and environment.
Report to : CEO
- Male/female, min age 28 years, max 45 years
- S1 Law, preferably S2 Management Human Resources
- Min 4 years experience in HR Development & Industrial relation programs and comprehensive understanding as well as knowledge of man power & employment regulations/ law
- Experience in multinational companies or large local companies, ideally with some exposure in manufacturing
- Experience in setting up HR System and policies within guidelines set by the HR Principle
- Have a good leadership-relationship and fluent in English.
General Requirements :
Computer Literate on Windows program
Able to Work hard and work under pressure.
Please Send your resume , CV, plus a recent photo not later than two weeks from this advertisement to :
Or by E- mail Lauw.Meithy@jumbopower.com
PO. BOX. 2171 Jakarta 10001