Project and Pre Sales Engineer
To be responsible for support sales activity and project implementation such as: the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Responsibilities for Project and Pre Sales Engineer
- Review and Develop new products.
- Review and Evaluation RFQ/RFP/RFI from customer
- Response Proposal and complex technical solution
- Pre sales presentation
- Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to production
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
- Directs and oversees project engineering team and manages conflicts within group.
- Performs team assessments and evaluations.
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
- Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Qualifications for Project and Pre Sales Engineer
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (Telecommunication degree is preferred)
Have knowledge for cellular system (GSM/UMTS, CDMA) and/or wire line system
Minimum 1 year experience coordinating and/supporting Telco business processes.
An attractive compensation and benefits, opportunity for career development awaits the successful candidate. Please submit your application together with a complete resume to: