We are the world's largest privately-held commercial real estate services firm. Founded in 1917, it has 234 offices in 61 countries and more than 13,000 employees. We deliver integrated solutions by actively advising, implementing and managing on behalf of landlords, tenants, lenders and investors through every stage of the real estate process.
Our client is a building management company located at Jakarta, currently looking for highly potential and dedicated professional to join the team as:
Responsible to receive or greet any visitors, or clients and answering incoming telephone calls on multi-line telephones, answering visitors' inquiries about a company and its products or services, directing visitors to their destinations, sorting and handing out mail, filing, records keeping, faxing or emailing, to keep the lobby area tidy, issuing visitor passes, and observing and reporting any unusual or suspicious persons or activities.
Ideal candidates are team players who possess:
- Female, age 22 - 27 years old
- Minimum Diploma 3 from a reputable Administration/Secretary/Tourism/Hospitality Management school with good result.
- Minimum has 3 years experiences in a relevant environment.
- Has a calm, courteous and professional demeanor and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Has an attentiveness, a well groomed appearance, initiative, loyalty, maturity, respect for confidentiality and descretion
- Self-motivated and proactive individual
- Commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Computer literate (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint)
- Able to work effectively, both independently in a team
If your qualifications meet the requirements above, please send your detailed CV, recent photograph and the job code to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates who fulfill all the required documents and information will be notified