The SINOHYDRO CORPORATION is one of the world's leading companies in the water conservation and hydropower industries. Its strength is comprised of a large group of 10 holdings companies, and a network of seventeen wholly-owned subsidiaries, and features an international network of 30 overseas branch companies and representative offices.
SINOHYDRO has developed into a large diversified group based on its leadership in excavation, earthmoving, underground structures, dredging and reclamation projects which promote the "SINOHYDRO" brand in the global construction market. With operations worldwide, it holds a top ranking position in building, civil infrastructure, mechanical and electrical plant manufacturing and installation. Today the Group ranks 50th in the top 225 International Contractors Listing by the Engineering News Record and stands at 4th place among Chinese Contractors in term of overseas revenues.
In addition to the engineering construction, SINOHYDRO has been actively advancing investment and financing energy projects and transport infrastructure on the BOT (built-operate-transfer) model, expanding in 2007 to wind power, real estate and water supplies.
The SINOHYDRO CORPORATION confirms its leading position as a major Chinese property developer. Housing developments, commercial property and new turnkey products, including corporate centralization projects are underway consolidating SINOHYDRO's position in the Real Estate market. In 2007, the Group generated sales of USD$7.2 billion, 30 % higher than the previous year.
Secretary For Business Director
- Assist business Director/Manager to comunicate & make coordination with government departments & companies for development of business
- Arrange meeting and site visit activities
- Collect construction and electricity market information
- Some administrative and secretarial work
- Min bachelor degree in any discipline
- Fluent in English and mandarin both oral and written is a must
- Having working experience in construction company is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and organized work habit
- Good interpersonal communication skills & pleasant personality
- Willing to travel
We apologize that we will not accept any applicants who does not have the ability to communicate in Mandarin
Send complete application, resume & photo to