Visual Studio Singapore is Professional Events Management Company based in Singapore with regional representations in Australia and Thailand. We provide our clients with Unique Event Concepts with Turnkey Design & Build Solutions. From corporate event management to marketing and promotion campaigns, we provide our clients with one-stop contact point to produce strategic visual communication projects.
We are recruiting for Web Designers (based in Jakarta) to assist in the Indonesian operations as well as supporting the Singapore office in web management works and software development. If you are keen to join a our fleet of managers to serve clients including AT&T Services, Singapore Changi Airport, Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Qantas Airway, Clariden Lieu Limited and Infineon Technologies in a fast paced creative industry, contact us via the contact details below.
Roles & Responsibilities
In our dynamic industry, a suitable Web Designer is…
- A EXCELLENT EXECUTOR who has a strong sense of understanding and can provide designs that are accurately aligned to the Design brief
- A RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL who is committed to pushing out visuals punctually to meet targets and timelines;
- A FAST LEARNER who can pick up the ideas and design sense from each Design Brief quickly and accurately;
- Possess a relevant Diploma / Degree from a good Tertiary Institute
- Minimum 1 year industry experience in relevant fields;
- Well versed in PHP and Flash Action Script;
- Outstanding Conceptualization and Design Orientation with a motivated desire to learn and improve on your job;
- Strong in English Language – in both speaking and writing of the language
Our office is located at:
Jl. Ruko Cordoba C no15. Bukit Golf Mediterania, Pantai Indah Kapuk
Email your detailed resume with recent photograph and portfolio to