QDC TECHNOLOGIES, PT
PT. Qdc Technologies is a construction company focus on telecommunication projects. Our Head Office is in Jakarta, and we have some Project Offices in Medan, Pekanbaru, and Surabaya. We have a lot of customers from almost telecommunication operators in Indonesia. To enlarge our business, we need to recruit good people like you. Now we open an opportunity for you to join us as:
REVENUE ASSURANCE / COST CONTROL MANAGER
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be tasked to achieve cost savings and identify deviations from project plan by managing all cost control/reporting systems and procedures such as vessels’ capex/conversion costs, revenues, forecast purchases of material, equipment and services, ensure that changes in cost and schedule impact of all changes are captured and re-billed to client/vendor. This includes :
- Performs cost management activities in accordance with the tube lines procedures and work instructions
- Coordination with the various operations and support units to ensure timely and accurate cost data is available for preparation of cost reports.
- Supports project teams to ensure costs are controlled within Budget and Authority, and that cost control is maintained from inception to completion
- Proactively identifies changes that have a commercial impaction and ensures that project changes are tracked and reported through the Trend Process
- Works closely with Account Manager and Project Manager to Agree contract budget, progress payments, valuation of contract variations and contract financial close-out
- Plans, coordinates, and prepares project specific budget. Assists in developing requirements for budgeting standards
- Determines scope definition requirements for a discipline or other specialty, and works with Engineering and other sources to coordinate the project of required data to conform to the overall estimate preparation plan
- Performs or coordinates the performance of cost structure development and application to takeoffs, derived quantities, quantity assumption and cost allowances within a discipline or other specialty
- Evaluating and Forecasting
- Performance of cost data processing and analysis in order to provide Management with project status, forecasts and definition of alternatives for review by Management.
- Provides the Project Managers, GM Operation and President Director with commercial information through estimating and budgeting, risk management, interpretation of project information, variance analysis, trending and forecasting
- Calculates and validates the incurred costs of materials, contracts and labour and prepares ACWP accruals supported by appropriate documentation
- Identifies project cost and schedule risks and trends and manages them to reduce risk
- Develops and implements requirements for cost recording, reporting, and analyzing standards, programs, and reports. Performs performance monitoring and control functions
- Creates and implements quantity measurement systems for given processes, analyzes performance metric results, and identifies improvements
- Age 30 – 45 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Finance or Equivalent
- At least 4 years in the same position
- At least 6 years of experience in project cost control and reporting with exposure to project accounting, risk analysis and management, contracts/commercial documentation understanding and administration.
- Preferred have experience in a construction company
- Have good attitude, strong integrity, and able to work in team
- Good analytical thinking, fast learner, high initiative and hard working
- Good understanding in cost control, budgeting, and cash flow management
- Attentive to details
- Have good leadership skill
Note: Applicants will be interviewed in Jakarta
For those who meets the qualification as we mention above, very welcome to apply the position.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com